Thursday, April 30, 2009

Tomorrow I begin

Tomorrow is May 1st. That is the day I set for myself to get started on my goals during Aaron's deployment. For the month of May I will be drinking 4 water bottles a day, and 100 sit ups daily. Not all at once! I am way too out of shape for that. But 100 sit ups through the course of the day. Those are my only goals toward weight loss and getting healthy and in shape. My whole plan is about baby steps. I want to make these a habit before I add more challenges. I am looking forward to getting started.

As for today, it was another crazy day of therapy for Bethany, and what feels like non stop diaper changes, sweeping and mopping the floor, and bathing the kids. There is an endless amount of dirt around here. With all of the rain we have been tracking mud in the house and the kids can't make it to or from the car without getting dirty. Bethany's latest thing is playing hopscotch, and every time we go outside she wants me to draw hopscotch squares with chalk. It keeps her busy, so I am happy with that.

3 comments:

Becki said...

How did it go???

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

You're so silly Amanda...people read your blog! I read every single update...you are on my google reader. I'm sorry I'm not better at responding! I promise I will do better chica! Hope all is well!

caligirlinfl said...

LOL, Shamae. I know I have a handful of good friends like you who read it, but I also realize that I am not exactly fielding offers from advertisers either, lol! that's what I really meant.