Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Countdown clock

I uploaded my countdown clock today. It sits on the top left corner of my computer screen at all times counting down the months, days, hours, minutes and seconds until Aarons estimated return. Sure it seems a little extreme, and no I am not falling apart over this deployment. This is our third Iraq deployment plus a Korea tour in between this and th last one. I got it. I love and miss him, but I can handle it. So I haven't cracked up. I just really like countdowns. I use this countdown for other things besides the deployment too. I just like seeing the time go down on a continual basis because I can see that time is not standing still and we are getting closer every second. I like to see a lower amount everytime I log in to my computer.

In other news, Bethany and Shea are doing a little better. Bethany still keeps asking where Daddy is, but I think I found a way to make sense of it for her. She has also taken over Aaron's side of the bed. I have woken up the past two mornings to find her laying in bed with the remote control in hand watching tv, lol. Yesterday we spent the afternoon at a friend's house and the girls had so much fun playing and having their nails and toenails painted, and making finger paint pictures to send Aaron once we get his address. Then last night my friend popped over to play phase 10 with me and hang out a bit. That was a lot of fun!

Today is a Waco day. I can't tell you how much I look forward to the day we get the call that they have an opening for her speech and pt here in Killeen. We will save so much time and gas. I really dislike driving to Waco so often.

No comments: