Monday, April 6, 2009

Coming soon!

I realize that I can be a serious slacker when it comes to keeping up my blog. But I have a plan. Aaron deploys soon, and right now things are just so busy. But I have a lot of goals I hope to accomplish while Aaron is away, and one of them is to blog daily about everything going on. I will be working on getting healthy and in shape. I will be taking classes online with CTC. And I think in the fall I will start potty training Shea. I think she will be ready by then. If I could have both kids out of diapers by the end of 2009, that would be wonderful. The plan is to blog about it all.

As for right now, my mother in law just came for a visit. Aaron is taking her to the airport right now to go home. Then he is on leave for another week and a half. We don't have any bog plans, but we hope to find a sitter at least one of the nights. We have a list of things we need to get done around the house too. And as usual we have our bi-weekly Waco trips. I wish there were more exciting things to tell, but there isn't. More to come!

2 comments:

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Sounds like a great plan to keep you busy!!! I'm sure you will do great!!

Daughter of The King said...

Hey girl! Sounds like we have a lot in common right now...deployments, trying to get in shape, etc...I added you to my blog list BTW!