Monday, May 25, 2009

Time to lay it all out there.

I am getting serious about losing weight now. I started off slow, trying to get used to Aaron being deployed and make my small changes. I am still taking baby steps, but will also be stepping it up just a little bit. I have decided to be fully honest because I think it will keep me from slipping up so much if I know I have to share any failures. So for that reason I am about to share my starting weight and measurements. It is pretty scary to share measurements, but how can I be excited and share if I lost half an inch if I don't share my starting measurements? I will also be posting a picture of me. Believe it or not, sharing a picture of myself right now is even scarier than sharing the measurements! I have been avoiding the camera for a long time now. So here I go!

I am 30 years old and 5'3.
Weight: 171.8 lbs
Chest: 40.5
waist: 41 inches
hips: 41 inches
thighs: 24.5 inches
arms: 12.5 inches

Scary isn't it! Of course Bethany had a comment while watching me take measurements. "You measuring your boobies, mommy?" So then she wanted her boobies measured. So she wrapped the tape around her to see her number. I told her she is just right!

Ok, now for a before picture...(Bethany took the picture for me, and of course had to have her picture taken too)



3 comments:

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Good luck!! I am with ya on working hard although can I say that i think you look great. I know that is probably not what you wanna hear but I think you don't look as bad as you think you do. :D Anyway good luck!!

Daughter of The King said...

I am with you on this! Of course, I am not brave...I'm not ready to post my weight and measurements! Good luck on your journey!

Michelle said...

Good luck!!!! You can do it!! By the time Aaron gets back he won't able to keep his hands off of your hot bod!