Sunday, May 17, 2009

Boobies

For some reason Bethany has been very pre occupied about "boobies" lately. She is always poking mine with her finger or telling me that she see's my boobies. Earlier as I was undressing the kids to give them a bath, Bethany was examining her own chest and asked me, "Where are MY boobies?" I told her that she will get boobies when she gets older. "But I want them noooooooowwww!" Ummmm, I don't know what to tell you, you are just going to have to be patient.

About 45 minutes later after the girls had their bath and were dressed in jammies, Bethany walks down the hall with 2 plastic toy blocks under her shirt. She walks up and tells me... "TJ is going to love this!" Oh geez! (TJ is her 4 year old boy friend who lives across the street). What do you say to a 4 year old who is eager to show off her fake boobs to the boy across the street? LOL! I decided to ignore that comment in hopes that she will soon forget about all of this boobie business.

4 comments:

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Ha Ha Ha!! That is great! Must be the age. Syd was really interested in them at that age too. She got mad when I told her she couldn't get boobs yet and I she told me, "When I grow up I'm going to the temple to get my garments and my boobs." ha ha Kids are funny.

Vi said...

Oh my amanda. LOL I am sure Tj would be lost. LOL

Michelle said...

That is hilarious!!!! Sierra talks about her boobs all the time!

irbuanosraL said...

LOL that is so funny!
Hey Amanda, if you need I can help you with a heading. They can be tricky. Pick a cute background you like from one of those sites me and Becki recommended, then I can make your heading match if you email me some pictures. Take care-
♥ Aubri