Monday, May 18, 2009

Sweetness

Today when Bethany and I went to pick up Shea from school, I was buckling them into the carseats, and Bethany was being so sweet. She was handing Shea toys, and giving her kisses. Then as I drove home I saw in the rear view mirror that Bethany was holding Shea's hand. Then I heard her telling Shea, "Shea you are a great friend. You are my best friend." I thought it was so sweet! Especially considering that just yesterday she was ready to beat Shea senseless over a broken blue crayon. Thank goodness for the sweet moments.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

There is nothing I love more than watching my girls love eachother. I love hearing Sierra tell Myah how much she loves her, and being sweet to her. It's such a nice break from her picking on her, and making her scream!

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

Oh how sweet!! Jaxon and Hayden do that sometimes too. I'll see them holding hands in the car and Jaxon will say "I love you Hayden" or "Hayden is my best friend". But then the next minute he's beating him up for something and i'm like "I thought he was your best friend!!".

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Oh that is so sweet!! I love those moments!!

irbuanosraL said...

Yes, thank GOODNESS for the sweet moments!!!!

That's too cute, they sound like such cute sisters!

Daughter of The King said...

Cherish these moments! Your girls are too sweet!