Saturday, April 26, 2008

I ate 3 cookies!

Ugh! I made it 12 days sticking to my diet plan, then I ate 3 cookies that were out of bounds for me. Oh well, back on track tomorrow. Usually this is where I would feel guilty, and figure I already messed up so why not just totally give up the diet. And that is why I have not lose weight! So I am going to forgive myself and get back on track. I bought some cute shirts from Kohls today that are just a slight bit snug. So I would like to keep on losing so I can wear them. I think what made me give in to the cookies today is that all day I have had an anxious feeling, and I don't know why. You know how you feel when something is about to happen? Also, I have lost 7 pounds but I still look like I am about 4 months pregnant. I was hoping for little change at least. Maybe slightly looser jeans or something. Where did the weight come from? I see no change and none of my clothes fit any differently. I am not expecting drastic change for 7 measley pounds, but it is hard for me to figure out how I wouldn't notice something at all. Well, if I keep losing it will have to get noticeable at some point. I guess I need to stop obsessing.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I'm having a hard time as well. I've been exercising my bootie off and everything for 3 weeks and the scale hasn't budged. I haven't gone up but I haven't gone down. I'm so frustrated I could scarf down some double cheeseburgers.

Shelly said...

good job on the diet... i keep thinking that i want to start getting rid of this baby weight as soon as i have this baby...