Thursday, April 10, 2008

Motivation

So, I am back on Weight Watchers. Well kind of. I am not signing up for meetings, but I still have my point counter, and I am just following the program myself. Today was my first day, and I did good! I stuck to my points.

A couple of mornings ago, I got out of the shower and bethany was standing there in the bathroom. She looked at me oddly, and started playing with my belly. Yes, I still have that stretch mark covered, deflated tire look from 2 pregnancies. Anyway, she said to me, "Eww Mommy! Yucky gross!" LOL!!! She cracks me up. Nevertheless, I figured, "Okay! I can take a hint." If my 3 year old thinks my belly is yucky gross, then maybe thats the motivation I need to get serious. Now I know she probably wasn't even thinking about my fat, and was just being a 3 year old. But I am going to use it as motivation anyway.

2 comments:

Wolfley Family said...

Yes, kids are great motivators! Kaitlyn asked me when I'm going to have the baby because my belly is getting bigger!! (there is no baby!)

Becca said...

Good job....keep up the good work Amanda!