Sunday, April 13, 2008

3 more months


Around 3 more months until Aaron comes home. I feel like we are in the home stretch now. Which is good! But at the same time it drives me crazy. When I know there is still a ways to go, I am able to just keep busy and try not to think about things too much. It's like I block myself from thinking about how much I really miss him. Not to say it's just a breeze. I always miss him very much. But when we get to the home stretch, like we are now, I feel like I miss him even more! It is the anticipation of him coming home. I am letting myself think about how great it will be to touch him and see him, and smell him. He always smells like Irish Spring soap. You don't know how many times I have sniffed the bars of Irish Spring soap in the grocery store. People probably think I am nuts. Who cares. It makes me happy. So suddenly I am feeling so restless. It feels like this past year was moving a little slower than usual, but now that we are toward the end, it is soooo slooow going. I am so excited for him to come home!! I don't even care if there is gear all over the place, and if he snores really loud, and makes me watch the History channel. I am just too happy to see him again soon. So for now, I really have to work harder to make myself not obsess over the time left.

4 comments:

Becca said...

Here's to the next three months going as fast as they can!

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

The countdown is on!! We'll keep you in our prayers over the next few months.

Cindy said...

It is always hard when that light of the end of the tunnel can finally be seen. Always so anxious for it to be NOW! LOL Hope it flies by for you!

Rhianna said...

Okay, ready, get set,.....GO! Well, he is coming home and you are going on the PILL!!! He He He. Just remember you miss him not being pregnant.