Friday, April 18, 2008

My Sweet daughters





Here are a few pictures of my girls from when we were in CA visiting my family.

I just want to write this down so I remember it. Earlier, Bethany was pulling my socks off, and when she saw that my toes are painted red, she thought I was hurt. She was examining my toes saying, "Oh what do we have here? What happened? Are you okay? I go get you a bandaid!" So she went and got the box of Elmo bandaids and covered each toe with a bandaid. I love sweet moments. Shea has also been a joy. Despite teething, she is still the happiest, friendliest girl around. Everywhere she goes, she rides on my hip grinning really big and waving at anybody and everybody. The only time I see her not grinning and waving is when Bethany gets in trouble. Then Shea shakes her finger at her, and says, "NO!" So then Bethany will say, "I sorry Shea." Bethany makes me laugh a lot too. Lately she wakes up about once a night, when I go in to check on her, she will be about 90% asleep, but she will mumble something like, "How do you spell cat?" or ask me to read "If you Give a Mouse a Cookie". But she is always back to sleep a second later. It's funny to see whats on her mind when she is sleeping.

5 comments:

Becky said...

Thos pictures are gorgeous Amanda!! Love the funny stories about the kids :) Bethany is so funny!

oh btw.. we got back home yesterday!

Wolfley Family said...

I love those pics!! What kind of settings did you use for the top picture?

Cindy said...

Very sweet!

Elizabeth said...

Bethany sounds like a riot! You are so lucky and she is so sweet.

Michelle said...

Those pictures are gorgeous! They would look great in a frame with several picture slots, or in a grouping on your wall.