Saturday, August 25, 2007

My girls, playing


Yesterday, I had so much fun watching Bethany and Shea play together. Shea is finally getting to be more interactive. She adores Bethany and Bethany loves making her laugh. Yesterday I had Shea in the exersaucer, and Bethany was on the outside playing with her. She kept offering her her drink and pulling it back and they were both laughing hysterically! Then later, I had Shea on the floor playing and Bethany took all of the diapers out and tossed them all over the living room. She was dropping them on top of Shea who thought it was hilarious. It's such a joy to see my two girls playing and laughing together!

2 comments:

TheAlbrechtSquad said...

I too love watching my boys play, there is no better view then the act of unconditional love among siblings!

Becca said...

That is sooooooo sweet! Bethany is becoming so grown up and look how cute you have her dressed!