Thursday, May 29, 2008

Updates

First of all, I want to say thank you to Liz for the information. I couldn't access your profile to say thank you, so if you are reading this, I really appreciate the information.

We have only been restricting Bethany's dairy for 5 days now, but it is proving to be pretty tough. Seh goes to the fridge herself and tries to get yogurt and cheese. I had to get a lock for the fridge. I may have to not buy these things or hide them better until she gets used to being without dairy. I have decided not to follow a time line and just take each step as we are ready for it. When I feel like we have the dairy cut off under control, then we will go to step 2. I don't want to try to move so fast, that we get overwhelmed and quit again.

I have now lost 4.8 pounds through Weight Watchers. I am doing good, and well on my way to my goal of hitting my 10% mark by the time Aaron gets home.

Speaking of Aaron, we are getting so close! I am so excited to have him coming home soon! Not excited to be facing a move though.

Shea is up from nap, so I will have to cut this short now.

2 comments:

Wolfley Family said...

That's awesome about your weight. Changing a child's diet is SO HARD. I'm doing much better with gluten free than Chase is - it's almost like as soon as we started going gluten-free, he was demanding to eat more items with it in them.... hang in there.

Becca said...

Keep going with the weight loss Amanda, you are doing great. Glad to hear that Aaron is getting that much closer to coming home =)