Monday, August 3, 2009

Vanilla

We are currently visiting my family and friends in CA. My parents have a cat named Estella, but my girls have gotten it all wrong despite being corrected several times. They insist on calling her "Vanilla". Both Bethany and Shea immediately fell in love with her and Estella/Vanilla seems to love them right back. She lets my girls harrass her while she eats, and pull on her tails and get in her face. She is very concerned when either one of them is crying or upset too. I wish we could take her home with us. Maybe I should have gotten the girls a cat a while back. Here are some pictures of them. In the first picture, yes Shea was taste testing her food for her.



2 comments:

Michelle said...

Awwwwe buy them a big green cat already!! Myah always eats my Grandma's dog's food too. LOL!

Vi said...

See I told you, you need a cat. LOL