Saturday, August 15, 2009

Lap Dance

Yes, we look pretty silly

The other night my 4 sisters, one of my sister Heather's friend's, and I drove to downtown San Diego and took a private lesson on how to lap dance! It was awesome! It sounds slutty, but it really wasn't. No men allowed in the studio and everyone was fully dressed. It was quite a workout! We are all still sore. But it was so much fun! And the stuff we learned is totally something you can go home and do for your husband. Trust me, the routine she taught us will not meet any complaints from any hubby's. lol. Well, my husband is deployed, but that just gives me more time to practice and get in shape. Actually thinking about continuing lessons back in TX. A lot of women take the classes as a workout. There was one lady leaving as we showed up, and I chatted with her for a few minutes and she told me when she started the classes she was bigger than me. This lady had an awesome body. But anyway, it was a really fun way to break up the normal every day routine. And it was great to be with my sisters and just laugh with each other.

5 comments:

Wolfley Family said...

That is so awesome!! Now it makes me want to check into lessons here :)

Vi said...

Glad you had fun! I don't know if I would have had the courage.

Michelle said...

That would seriously be so much fun!! I've think taking classes would be fun, and I've also seen a video on tv I think it's called flirtygirlfit I think you go to flirtygirlfit.com or something similar, and it's the same idea a sexy workout to help you feel sexy, but get good results, and break up the monotony of just doing regular aerobic exercise.

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

I love it!! Ha ha ha! I think it sounds like fun! (Does that make me sound loose?) ;)

Becki said...

Love it!! It sounds like so much fun and I would have died laughing!