Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Mr. Butterfly

Bethany found a dead moth today and has made him her pet. She has been petting him and feeding him and has named him Mr. Butterfly. I tried to suggest Mr. Butterfly should live outside because he likes the fresh air, but Bethany didn't agree, and my suggestion was met with hysterics. She is now firmly attached to her pet, and is not letting him out of her sight. Maybe I should have taken her more seriously this past week when she kept asking to go to the pet store to get a big green cat. She is obviously wanting a pet pretty badly. Here are some pictures of Bethany with her friend Jenna and Mr. Butterfly.




2 comments:

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Oh my gosh...that is hilarious and disgusting! ha ha ha

Michelle said...

She showed you didn't she! Shoulda bought the big green cat! LOL!!! I love Bethany so much! How is that possible for a little girl I haven't even met? But I do! LOL!