Monday, November 24, 2008

Survey about my husband

I just realized that it has been nearly a month since I have updated my blog! So I started thinking about what has been going on lately so I could write about it. But we must just be extremely boring people, because I have nothing to tell, lol. SO in catching up on my friends blogs, I stole this survey from Becki. Thanks Becki!



WHAT IS YOUR HUSBAND'S NAME? Aaron
HOW LONG HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN MARRIED? It will be 5 years next month
HOW LONG DID YOU DATE? about a year and a half
HOW OLD IS HE? 29
WHO IS TALLER? He is, by almost a foot.
WHO CAN SING BEST? Hard to say. But I will say it is him because whenever I sing, Bethany yells at me to stop singing and she covers her ears. Aaron is allowed to sing though, so based off of that, he must be the better singer.
WHO IS SMARTER? I would really love to say I am, but I can't. We are both pretty smart, just about different things. I think he probably is just a smidge smarter though.
WHO DOES LAUNDRY? Mostly me, but Aaron often chooses to wash his own uniforms and PT's
WHO PAYS BILLS? That would be me. He makes the money and I send it all off.
WHO SLEEPS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BED? Aaron does.
WHO MOWS THE LAWN? If we had a lawn, Aaron would probably mow it more than I would.
WHO COOKS DINNER? I do most of the time. Aaron is good at cooking steak, and his specialty french toast. He also makes cheesy Ramen or PB& J sandwiches.
WHO'S THE FIRST TO ADMIT THEY ARE WRONG? Truthfully, Aaron. Even when he is not wrong he just apologizes if I am upset.
WHO KISSED WHO FIRST? Aaron kissed me first.
WHO WEARS THE PANTS? I wouldn't say either one of us wear the pants necessarily. But I think I tend to call the shots around here more than he does, just because he is so laid back he is usually happy to go along with whatever I think is best. He will speak up if he doesn't agree, but it is rare.

1 comment: