Sunday, November 4, 2007

Shea's Blessing






Today Shea was blessed at church. She is 9 months old today as well. It was great to have my Dad who is visiting from California perform the blessing, and the spirit was strong. I really love the people in my ward too. One sister wrote down the blessing and gave it to me so we can look back on what was said. That is so special to me. Here are some pictures from today. Unfortunately my camera is not the greatest, nor are my picture taking skills, but I still got some sweet moments.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

What a wonderful day! We didn't bless Sierra until she was 6 months old. I am so happy that it worked out for your dad to give the blessing while he was visiting. The pictures are beautiful. And how sweet for that girl to write down the blessing. I want to do that with this baby.

Becca said...

Oh how sweet she is Amanda!

Becky said...

how beautiful!!! What a great day for you guys! I am glad your dad was able to do it! Congrats